walkers are welcome towns (e.g. alston and middleton in teesdale

walkers are welcome towns (e.g. alston and middleton in teesdale

mikeknipe
Interesting website listing all the "Walkers are welcome towns"  In Crook it's probably "walkers are probably waiting for the bus to Stanhope"

https://walkersarewelcome.org.uk/waw-towns/

Re: walkers are welcome towns (e.g. alston and middleton in teesdale

Steve Musgrove
Is this something we can link into or is it not as simple as that......?

Re: walkers are welcome towns (e.g. alston and middleton in teesdale

bollingerbabe
Administrator
Yes - I could put a link on our web site which would go straight to the Northern England region, but we'd need to ask for (and get) permission from the Walkers are Welcome bods to do so.

Re: walkers are welcome towns (e.g. alston and middleton in teesdale

mikeknipe
They'd probably be OK with it because they'll want the traffic..... I'll investigate....

Re: walkers are welcome towns (e.g. alston and middleton in teesdale

mikeknipe
I've asked them (there's a "contact us" form on their website.) Just have to wait for a reply now....

Re: walkers are welcome towns (e.g. alston and middleton in teesdale

mikeknipe
They said "yes"

Re: walkers are welcome towns (e.g. alston and middleton in teesdale

bollingerbabe
Administrator
I’ve included the link on the Contact page under Useful Links.

To make it more appropriate, it links directly to the Northern England page.