mike Knipe

jackson284
 At the last AGM I had made up my mind that if elected it would be my last as secretary, so on the 4th of February 2019  Mike Knipe was elected as our new Secretary, Mike brings a wealth of knowledge  to the group which I am sure he will put to good use I thank the committee and club members  for the gift  which in my opinion I don't deserve.

 Dave Jackson

Re: mike Knipe

Steve Musgrove
Welcome to Mike on behalf of his fellow crook ramblers

Dave does himself a great injustice as he has used his vast walking experience and knowledge to the benefit of our group

He will be missed .... but never say never and if circumstances allow would be more than welcomed back on to the committee fold

Regards
Steve

Re: mike Knipe

bollingerbabe
Administrator
Hey Dave,
I agree with Steve, you've done yourself a disservice.  I personally think you've done a sterling job (and have helped add content to the forum and web site!)

Also welcome to Mike - I see he's already registered for the forum so hopefully we'll see some great posts and content from him.

Re: mike Knipe

mikeknipe
...Just worked out how to do this (it's actually quite simple, but then, so am I...)  I'm certainly hoping to be able to contribute some useful stuff both to the forum/website and to Crook Ramblers and the Ramblers in general. I suspect that Dave might be a hard act to follow, though...