evening walks

jackson284
Hi All, Last night was the first of our evening walks and a most enjoyable walk it was, led by Jeff Foster, he took us for a 4.5 mile walk around crook starting and finishing at the Farrers Arms Roddymoor, as a person who only came to live up her ,five years ago  it gave me an insight in to what is around crook.dave

Re: evening walks. 2019

KathWright
This post was updated on .
Last night’s walk went welll with bluebells nodding their heads at us through the woods. Kynren could be heard rehearsing in the distance.  The golfers were making the most of the light nights.  Everyone seemed to scramble under Jock’s Bridge into The Park easily.  A new way through the park over the high plains to the Golf Club House with magnificent views towards the Deer House.  There was a much welcome drink awaiting everyone at The Park Head Hotel.   The bluebells were not quite at their best and should be good to view for a fortnight.  A deer saw us in the woods but did not want to join us. Kath

Re: evening walks. 2019

bollingerbabe
Administrator
Yes it was a very pleasant walk and a nice spring evening.

Enjoyed my pint afterwards!

Re: evening walks. 2019

KathWright
Probably should have set a new thread for Evening Walks 2019

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 May 2019, at 15:53, bollingerbabe [via Crook & Weardale Ramblers] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yes it was a very pleasant walk and a nice spring evening.

Enjoyed my pint afterwards!

http://crook-weardale-ramblers.2354707.n4.nabble.com/evening-walks-tp51p179.html
To unsubscribe from evening walks, click here.
NAML

Re: evening walks. 2019

Steve
We had a great walk....saw parts of Bishop Auckland we had not seen previously
Nice pint to finish off with a natter amongst fellow walkers
A great social walk😀👍
4 more planned between May and August