WEBSITE sub committee group - feb 2019

Steve Musgrove
Action points from sub committee

1. The C&W website has had a total refresh and data updated to include committee membership, spring walks program, new sub page for 2019 bus trips and updated and easily accessible gallery with drop down menu for archive photographs. Thanks to Debbie for the time and effort put into these new developments
2. Anyone taking photographs can now send them to Debbie via an email link although main photos will be taken as currently by Rob
3. The group are hoping to develop a new sub page for members to use to book seats on the coach trips. Debbie to look at how this could be done
4. It has been suggested the group consider developing an emblem or cost of arms for the group. This will be discussed by the committee at its next sitting

Thanks to Debbie and Trevor for hosting the meet big in their home

Re: WEBSITE sub committee group - feb 2019

bollingerbabe
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hi Steve, thanks for your very positive feedback; it makes all the time and effort (which was not without its headaches!) worthwhile.

To reiterate, anyone who wants to upload their own walks photos can do so by following my instructions here

EDIT: I’ve had a little  moment and thought of a much simpler way to share the bus trip info with those who need it... all I need to do is create a spreadsheet with a separate tab for each walk and the appropriate columns, then upload it to my OneDrive, share it with the designated users and assign read/write or read only as appropriate. Job’s a good’un.

Watch this space...