Stanhope circular - Sunday 20th October

Steve
Thanks to everyone (16 walkers) who turned up for yesterday’s trudge through mud and slurry around Stanhope. Sorry I couldn’t arrange more suitable weather and underfoot conditions. But wasn’t it fun crossing Black burn three times on the stepping stones with only a slight hiccup with Peter dropping his feet in the water. Great day 😀

Re: Stanhope circular - Sunday 20th October

Kath Wright
Great walk and worth repeating on a sunny day

Re: Stanhope circular - Sunday 20th October

David jackson
Sorry for the delay in replying still getting over the assault  “coarse”  it was a good test for those going to Scotland, nevertheless it was well lead by Steve and in a macabre way I enjoyed it.dave

Re: Stanhope circular - Sunday 20th October

Steve
Thanks Dave

Unfortunately due to heavy rains the previous week some places were almost unpassable ....unless you had wellies
We had a great turnout considering the weather and conditions and everyone returned safely 😜