Ramblers database

Mike Knipe
Recent distribution of messages and the newsletter has revealed a small number of email addresses which are incorrect or out-of-date (or otherwise "duff"!). Obviously, we can't email people to ask them what their email address is, so I'll be writing to the individuals who we've been unable to contact electronically. If you get a letter, your choices will be either to let me have an updated email address (can be done by email!) or to say that you don't want your email address on the database in which case we'll have it deleted. Either way is fine, but email is the preferred method of sending out newsletters, programmes and any other news - so you might miss-out!