Minutes of AGM - February 2020

bollingerbabe
Administrator
Here you go - Mike's comprehensive minutes of the AGM that took place on 03/02/2020 at the Park Head Hotel.  One copy in Word, and one copy as a PDF for those who don't have Word.

2020_agm_minutes.doc

2020_agm_minutes.pdf

Re: Minutes of AGM - February 2020

Steve
Thanks to everyone who made the effort to attend on a cold winter Monday evening
Great new venue and the food was good value for money
I thought we had three new members but it turned out they were from the local Labour Party and thought they were attending to discuss the Labour leadership selection

Re: Minutes of AGM - February 2020

bollingerbabe
Administrator
Steve, I was puzzled about that until a bit of Googling revealed that the Bishop Auckland & Coundon branch of the Labour Party holds its meetings on the first Monday of each month from 7.00pm - 8.00pm at the Park Head.  Double-booked perhaps?

Next one is on 4th March - maybe some of the C&W ramblers could go and gatecrash it!  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: Minutes of AGM - February 2020

Steve
Good idea
My son is a member of said group (Iโ€™m not proud of it so wonโ€™t name which son) but he told me the venue had been changed from the Park Head....no wonder they performed so badly in the recent GE