Duff email addresses - update your profile!

Duff email addresses - update your profile!

Mike Knipe
We recently sent out a couple of email round-robins - footpath information and a newsletter. A small number of email addresses were rejected - I expect that people have changed their usual emails.  This is just a plea to members to have a look at their profile on the Ramblers website and make any alterations as necessary (otherwise we have some difficulty talking to you!)

Go to http//www.ramblers.org.uk/ , log in, go to "my account" (at the very top of the page) - then go to "Update Profile"  and...er.....  update your profile....... simples.....