Dowfold Hill Stiles

Mike Knipe
In all the dreary, dark and miserable virus-loaded early spring, we can celebrate a little success - Four stiles on Dowfold Hill above Crook have now been completely rebuilt and a kissing gate onto the Golf Course which wouldn't open due to a build-up of soil and vegetation, now opens with minimal effort, having been excavated. Much thanks go to Groundworks who paid for it all and did the hard work. It was our idea, though!

I recommend a stroll up Dowfold Hill to look at the superb view of Crook and to sample the new and superbly robust stiles.