DENNIS EBDON, our membership secretary, appears on Bishop FM Radio

DENNIS EBDON, our membership secretary, appears on Bishop FM Radio

bollingerbabe
Administrator
Our own Dennis Ebdon popped into the studios at Bishop 105.9 FM radio to tell the world about Crook and Weardale Ramblers.

Click the link to listen to Dennis's interview:

https://soundcloud.com/bishopfm/dennis-ebdon

Re: DENNIS EBDON, our membership secretary, appears on Bishop FM Radio

Steve Musgrove
Great interview by Dennis and a great plug for C&W Ramblers....let’s hope it brings in some new walkers to the group