ALL NEW! Web Site and Photo Gallery

bollingerbabe
Administrator
The Crook & Weardale Ramblers web site has undergone an extensive revamp whilst still offering the same great content.

As well as a brand new look, due to popular request the Photo Gallery now has all its albums sorted by years, most recent first.  Each year's worth of photos is sorted, in turn, by walk date, most recent first.  The "Gallery" button on the web site contains a drop-down list to enable you to select the walking year you want to view.

In addition, there are now separate pages for Events and Bus Trips, accessible from a drop-down list under the "Diary Dates" button.

Remember, this is YOUR site and it's up to you, our members, to help me keep the information on the site fresh and current.  Please let me know if there's any content you would particularly like to see, or anything interesting that you would like to be included.

Re: ALL NEW! Web Site and Photo Gallery

jackson284
congratulations Debbie on the upgrade looks great
Dave